The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in the Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- 2014 World Twenty20 Final Odds India are firm favourites against Sri Lanka in Dhaka
- Sri Lanka v West Indies T20 Odds Windies can upset the betting in Dhaka
- India v South Africa T20 Odds Indians are firm favourites for semi final clash
- Pakistan v West Indies T20 Odds Betting is tight for crucial Group 2 match
- India v Australia Odds Dhoni can end Aussies T20 hopes in Mirpur
- Bangladesh v Pakistan Odds Back Afridi to inspire Pakistan in Dhaka
- England v South Africa Odds Betting is tight for T20 clash in Chittagong
- Bangladesh v India Odds Kohli can condemn hosts to another T20 defeat