The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in the Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- Big Bash League Betting Preview Melbourne Renegades tipped for T20 success
- South Africa v India First Test Betting Proteas odds on favourites in Joburg
- Ashes Third Test Betting Preview Australia odds on to seal the series in Perth
- Australia v England 2nd Test Betting Hosts hold the edge at the Adelaide Oval
- England marginal favourites to retain the urn as the Ashes Series betting hots up
- Australia v England 1st Test Betting Match odds point to a draw at the Gabba
- Australia A v England Odds Alastair Cooks side start favourites for tour match in Hobart
- India v Australia 4th ODI Odds Tourists bid to upset the betting in Ranchi