The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in the Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- England v India 4th ODI Odds Tourists tipped to seal a series win at Edgbaston
- England v India 3rd ODI Odds Captain Cooks men aim to level the series
- England v India 2nd ODI Odds Hales and Bell to ignite Cardiff win
- England v India 1st ODI Odds Hosts prepare to unleash a Halestorm on Bristol
- Warwickshire v Surrey T20 Odds Jason Roy heads the top batsman betting at Edgbaston
- Lancashire v Hampshire T20 Odds Match betting is tight for Finals Day clash
- Middlesex v Nottinghamshire Odds Eoin Morgan tipped to be top batsman at Lords
- England v India 5th Test Odds Hosts bid to seal a series win at The Oval