The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in the Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- Essex v Hampshire T20 Odds Carberry can power the visitors to victory at Chelmsford
- Kent v Somerset T20 Odds Hildreth is a tempting bet to be top batsman at Canterbury
- England v India 2nd Test Odds James Anderson can bully the tourists at Lords
- Surrey v Somerset T20 Odds Jason Roy is favourite to be top batsman again
- Sussex v Glamorgan T20 Odds Welsh side tipped for victory at Hove
- Sussex v Kent T20 Odds Luke Wright is favourite to be top batsman at Hove
- England v India 1st Test Odds James Anderson tipped to star with the ball at Trent Bridge
- Warwickshire v Nottinghamshire T20 Odds Alex Hales heads the top batsman betting