The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in the Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- England V Pakistan 3rd ODI Odds In Form Roy The Man To Follow At Trent Bridge
- England V Pakistan 2nd ODI Odds Woakes And Root Tipped To Shine At Lords
- England V Pakistan 1st ODI Odds Hosts Have Six Appeal At The Ageas Bowl
- 2016 Natwest T20 Blast Finals Day Betting Preview
- England V Pakistan 4th Test Odds Captain Cook To Lead From The Front At The Oval
- England V Pakistan 3rd Test Odds Woakes Tipped To Flourish At His Edgbaston Home
- Middlesex V Surrey Odds Dernbach Is A Tempting Bet To Be Top Bowler At Lords
- West Indies V India 2nd Test Odds Sharma Is The Best Bet To Be Top Bowler At Sabina Park
- Somerset V Sussex Odds Trego To Fire The Hosts To Another Royal London Win