The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in the Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- West Indies v England 3rd ODI Odds Betting is tight for series decider
- West Indies v England 1st ODI Odds Back Jos Buttler to fire the tourists to victory
- New Zealand v India 1st Test Odds Back Kane Williamson to shine in Auckland
- Australia v England 3rd T20 Odds Hosts on the verge of another series whitewash
- Australia v England 2nd T20 Odds Tourists bid to level the series in Melbourne
- Australia v England 1st T20 Betting Luke Wright can shine for the tourists in Hobart
- Australia v England 5th ODI Betting Tourists bid to sign off series with a win in Adelaide
- Australia v England 4th ODI Betting Tourists are on the verge of equalling record losing run