The England Team - Ashes 2013/14
England are in Australia to defend the Ashes they won at home last year, it will not be an easy task and Alastair Cook and Andy Flower will be wanting to take the team they believe can win over the coming weeks. The Management team have made it clear they want players who have the right frame of mind in their team as well as the required talent to succeed under the most intense pressure.
England have plyed pretty well during the summer with the majority of the squad now as good as rubber stamped. Alastair Cook will be in charge of the England team and his form will be key meaning he is an important man in theÂ Top England Batsman Odds for the upcoming Ashes Series.
England Ashes Squad 2013/14
England Test squad for Australia: Alastair Cook (Essex, captain), Joe Root (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Matt Prior (Sussex, vice-captain), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Monty Panesar (Sussex, on loan at Essex), Steven Finn (Middlesex), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
- Pakistan v England 1st T20 Odds Morgan to lead the tourists to victory
- Pakistan v England 4th ODI Odds Back Morgan to produce a captains innings in Dubai
- Pakistan v England 3rd ODI Odds Back the team batting first to prosper
- Pakistan v England 2nd ODI Odds Joe Root Due A Big Score On Friday
- Pakistan v England 1st ODI Odds James is Taylor made to be top batsman
- Root to shine as England bid for a series levelling win against Pakistan in Sharjah
- Time For Change As Frail England Batting Line Up Continues To Struggle
- Pakistans Yasir Shah to leave England in a spin in Dubai