Australian Ashes Team 2013
The Australian team, who will be looking to win the Ashes back, will be captained by Michael Clarke. Australia's star batsman has been part of the set-up for some time now and he officially replaced Ponting as Test and ODI captain in 2011. Clarke had been the Twenty20 captain prior to that but he has quit the shortest form of the game to focus on his Test game, with revenge very much on his mind against England. Clarke has taken on a tough job after several high profile players retired but Australia have shown signs of improvement during the past 18 months and they will be hopeful of regaining that famous urn.
The Australians boast an impressive battery of fast bowlers who will be hoping to unleash havoc on the English batsman during the Ashes. The likes of Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, James Pattinson and Pat Cummins will be battling it out for a place in the starting XI and betting on who will be the top Australian bowler in the Ashes could be very interesting.
The batting line-up isn't quite as strong and Clarke is likely to be a short odds favourite in the top Australian batsman betting. Clarke will be a key wicket and the Australian captain will be hoping that David Warner can fire at the top of the order, while Ed Cowan provides some much needed solidity.
Australia Ashes Squad 2013
Michael Clarke (C), Brad Haddin (VC), Jackson Bird, Ed Cowan, James Faulkner, Ryan Harris, Phil Hughes, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson, Chris Rogers, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Shane Watson
- England v India 4th ODI Odds Tourists tipped to seal a series win at Edgbaston
- England v India 3rd ODI Odds Captain Cooks men aim to level the series
- England v India 2nd ODI Odds Hales and Bell to ignite Cardiff win
- England v India 1st ODI Odds Hosts prepare to unleash a Halestorm on Bristol
- Warwickshire v Surrey T20 Odds Jason Roy heads the top batsman betting at Edgbaston
- Lancashire v Hampshire T20 Odds Match betting is tight for Finals Day clash
- Middlesex v Nottinghamshire Odds Eoin Morgan tipped to be top batsman at Lords
- England v India 5th Test Odds Hosts bid to seal a series win at The Oval