Australian Ashes Team 2013
The Australian team, who will be looking to win the Ashes back, will be captained by Michael Clarke. Australia's star batsman has been part of the set-up for some time now and he officially replaced Ponting as Test and ODI captain in 2011. Clarke had been the Twenty20 captain prior to that but he has quit the shortest form of the game to focus on his Test game, with revenge very much on his mind against England. Clarke has taken on a tough job after several high profile players retired but Australia have shown signs of improvement during the past 18 months and they will be hopeful of regaining that famous urn.
The Australians boast an impressive battery of fast bowlers who will be hoping to unleash havoc on the English batsman during the Ashes. The likes of Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, James Pattinson and Pat Cummins will be battling it out for a place in the starting XI and betting on who will be the top Australian bowler in the Ashes could be very interesting.
The batting line-up isn't quite as strong and Clarke is likely to be a short odds favourite in the top Australian batsman betting. Clarke will be a key wicket and the Australian captain will be hoping that David Warner can fire at the top of the order, while Ed Cowan provides some much needed solidity.
Australia Ashes Squad 2013
Michael Clarke (C), Brad Haddin (VC), Jackson Bird, Ed Cowan, James Faulkner, Ryan Harris, Phil Hughes, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson, Chris Rogers, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Shane Watson
- Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
- World T20 Final Betting Preview West Indies to outsix England at Eden Gardens
- England v New Zealand Odds Kane is able to fire Black Caps into the WT20 final
- Virat Kohli to fire India to T20 World Cup glory on home soil
- Stokes is a massive price to be top England batsman in Cape Town again
- South Africa v England 4th ODI Odds De Villiers to fire in a Johannesburg run fest
- England squad is a world class bowler short of winning the World Twenty20
- South Africa v England 3rd ODI Odds Hashim Amla to find form at Centurion