Australian Ashes Team 2013
The Australian team, who will be looking to win the Ashes back, will be captained by Michael Clarke. Australia's star batsman has been part of the set-up for some time now and he officially replaced Ponting as Test and ODI captain in 2011. Clarke had been the Twenty20 captain prior to that but he has quit the shortest form of the game to focus on his Test game, with revenge very much on his mind against England. Clarke has taken on a tough job after several high profile players retired but Australia have shown signs of improvement during the past 18 months and they will be hopeful of regaining that famous urn.
The Australians boast an impressive battery of fast bowlers who will be hoping to unleash havoc on the English batsman during the Ashes. The likes of Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, James Pattinson and Pat Cummins will be battling it out for a place in the starting XI and betting on who will be the top Australian bowler in the Ashes could be very interesting.
The batting line-up isn't quite as strong and Clarke is likely to be a short odds favourite in the top Australian batsman betting. Clarke will be a key wicket and the Australian captain will be hoping that David Warner can fire at the top of the order, while Ed Cowan provides some much needed solidity.
Australia Ashes Squad 2013
Michael Clarke (C), Brad Haddin (VC), Jackson Bird, Ed Cowan, James Faulkner, Ryan Harris, Phil Hughes, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson, Chris Rogers, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Shane Watson
- 2014 World Twenty20 Final Odds India are firm favourites against Sri Lanka in Dhaka
- Sri Lanka v West Indies T20 Odds Windies can upset the betting in Dhaka
- India v South Africa T20 Odds Indians are firm favourites for semi final clash
- Pakistan v West Indies T20 Odds Betting is tight for crucial Group 2 match
- India v Australia Odds Dhoni can end Aussies T20 hopes in Mirpur
- Bangladesh v Pakistan Odds Back Afridi to inspire Pakistan in Dhaka
- England v South Africa Odds Betting is tight for T20 clash in Chittagong
- Bangladesh v India Odds Kohli can condemn hosts to another T20 defeat